This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
U.S. National Register of Historic Places
Show map of Georgia (U.S. state)
Show map of the US
305 N. Patterson St., Valdosta, Georgia
30°49′59″N 83°16′48″W / 30.83306°N 83.28000°W / 30.83306; -83.28000Coordinates: 30°49′59″N 83°16′48″W / 30.83306°N 83.28000°W / 30.83306; -83.28000
less than one acre
NRHP Reference #
Added to NRHP
April 28, 1983
The Converse-Dalton House, also known as the Converse Dalton Ferrell House, is a historic residence in Valdosta, Georgia, in the United States. It was built in 1902 for Thomas Briggs Converse, Sr., his wife and their thirteen children. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 28, 1983. It is located at 305 North Patterson Street. The house is now used as a home for the Valdosta Junior Service League.
Georgia (U.S. state) portal
National Register of Historic Places listings in Lowndes County, Georgia
^ National Park Service (2010-07-09). “National Register Information System”. National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
^ a b Valdosta Junior Service League website
This article about a property in Georgia on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.